I don't want you to take any money from my Bank Account beacuse I want to Cancel with you.The reason why is beacause my wife was looking for differen clinics to see if they accepted this card and they told her that it wasn't an Insurance Card.

They told her that it was a program that helps you apply for health are programs, which was the opposite of what the seller told me when I first got with this program.

I don't want any explanations I want to CANCEL.I have call the bank to cancel the payment that I was offering to youe company.

Had an Experience with Partners In Health?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more