San Bernardino, California

I don't want you to take any money from my Bank Account beacuse I want to Cancel with you.The reason why is beacause my wife was looking for differen clinics to see if they accepted this card and they told her that it wasn't an Insurance Card.

They told her that it was a program that helps you apply for health are programs, which was the opposite of what the seller told me when I first got with this program.

I don't want any explanations I want to CANCEL.I have call the bank to cancel the payment that I was offering to youe company.

Had an Experience with Partners In Health?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Horrifying Progressive Insurance "I was hit by a Progressive insured's on 5/24/17. My car sustained physical damage to the rear bumper. The adjuster for Progressive, Brian Thompson, over inflated the repair estimate by..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more